Saturday, November 24, 2007

Life is a function of time and luck!!!




(pic courtesy: http://hem.bredband.net/bersyn/VCO/sine.jpg)


One step low, one step high..

I am still where I was as time slips by…

People come, people go ..

I still don’t know who I really know…

Is it love?? or is it hate ..

Can I figure it out before it’s too late????

I am blamed that I have changed…

Why shouldn’t I; when all the others do the same….

For I am the master ..

But still my own slave….

I live my own life….

to go down my own grave…

For once I realize the crux of life …….

And the very next; I do forget …

That life is a function of time and luck ,

And I still don’t know which flowers to pluck…

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

LIFE IS STORY OF HOPE AND LOVE

with every step low, with every step high
it's important not to forget to try

we are not there where we were as the time flies by
happiness and smiles are here to spy

we all are particles of nature we just pass by


nobody comes thus nobody go
we are the only person we must know
it's love not hate with which our every drop of blood flow

my mate it's never too late
we all will get what's in our fate

change is neccesary nothing to be blamed
but don't do something because other's did the same

only nature is master
and no one is save
the love the cause and hope for effect
there are periods of rest but no grave

no one can define
the real crux of life
but only the devine
knows for what we strive



a mathematical relation , that's life not
but a rare gift of GOD and that's only we have got.